the weekend’s here, people. time to act like it.
we all have that friend who has horrible taste in music, yet insists on playing dj while you and your other friends are all pre-gaming together. have you realized that you’ve actually been listening to “backstreet boys pandora” for the last 89 fridays in a row together now?
don’t be that friend.
wait…are you that friend?
okay, don’t panic. this is what i’m here for! here’s a playlist for you of the top 10 songs (in no particular order) you should be playing to pump you and your friends up tonight before going out. they’ll be so impressed, you might get a few free shots out of it.
1. “Heads Will Roll” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. “MoneyGrabber” by Fitz and the Tantrums
3. “The Seed (2.0)” by The Roots featuring Cody ChesnuTT
4. “Move Like U Stole It” by ZZ Ward (Paul Oakenfold remix)
5. “Love Me Again” by John Newman
6. “Hideaway” by Kiesza
7. “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” by Chromeo
8. “Alive” by Empire of the Sun
9. “Come On To Me” by Major Lazer featuring Sean Paul
10. “Outside” by Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris